Terms Of Service
By using the Communiroo service, you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you are not authorized to use the service. We reserve the right to update these terms periodically and your continued use of the service constitutes your consent.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You may only use the service for legal purposes, including laws of your local jurisdiction.
- You may not use the service for any acts of Intellectual Property infringement.
- You may not violate or attempt to violate security of the service.
- Excessive usage of service, at sole discretion of Communiroo, may result in rate limiting or account suspension.
- You agree not to use Communiroo's intellectual property in any illegal way or in a way that implies a relationship with Communiroo without explicit written permission.
- All content submitted to Communiroo remains the property of its creator, though owner grants Communiroo a non-exclusive license to use and display content.
- Content on Communiroo is owned by its creator, and Communiroo does not claim responsibility for any content.
- The service is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. In no even shall Communiroo or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, whether in an action of contract, tort or otherwise, arrising from, out of or in connection with the service or the use or other dealing in the service.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Communiroo, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the service in violation of this Terms of Service or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.